Sunday, May 8, 2011

End of TAKS Playdate (a week delayed)!!!

  We had a fabulous time seeing so many friends from my Carrollton Elementary days last week at a post-TAKS playdate. Sure, it was a week after the testing was complete, but better late than never, right?! What a delightful time we had at our friends, Stacy and Jack’s house. Thanks, S and J, for hosting us all!

Why have I still not gotten one of these cars for B? She is totally obsessed every time we encounter one at a friend’s place and refuses to share with anyone else. Someday, maybe. :)

IMG_2244 IMG_2245  IMG_2247 

Such sweet little boys!

IMG_2249

And our senior members of the play group, Maggie and Sam. They were so sweet to let Bridget play bubbles with them!

IMG_2250 IMG_2251

She shoots, she scores!! I think she’s ready to take on the Lakers defense, what do ya say?? (Go Mavs!!!)

IMG_2252

Playing with the big girls:

IMG_2256 IMG_2257 IMG_2258 IMG_2259 IMG_2260

Love these Mamas!

IMG_2261

My precious angel, loving her some bubbles. Imagine what it was like trying to take those away…right…a nightmare :).

IMG_2262 IMG_2263

IMG_2264

We’re ready to schedule another playtime, Stacy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Anna. I need to post a link to your blog and then delete my post. You got some great pics that day!! What a great time we had :) Seriously... I think we should get together waaaaay more often. I know I'm game! Thanks for coming -- we loved seeing you and Bridget!

    ReplyDelete