Monday, November 29, 2010

Tiny Dancer..she’s great at weddings

A week prior to our LA trip, we attended the wedding of my second cousin here in Dallas. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception at the Northwood Club and my tiny dancer was a big hit, as usual. No matter how crabby she is in the car with Mommy and Daddy (man, this was a tough night for us!), she always seems to flip to switch to “entertainment mode” just in time to show off. I love that about her!

The noodle and me…someone is sleepy:

IMG_9587

Pretending to be shy:

IMG_9588

Self-portrait:

IMG_9576

Grammy was sweet enough to wisk B away so I could chill for a bit. Of course, I found them both near the bar :)

IMG_9578

She loved cutting a rug and Pop insisted on taking her way too close to the speakers to see the band onstage:

IMG_9581

She seemed a little unsure at first:

IMG_9582

But eventually embraced it:

IMG_9583

Let’s boogie, Grammy!:

IMG_9584

Always wanting to be in charge:

IMG_9585

 

It’s beyond tiring being a Mommy sometimes, but it sure is fun :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment