Monday, November 8, 2010

Spooky Stinker

Halloween! I can’t believe its taken me this long to put up the Halloween Day post. Blame that darn Komen 3-Day that occupied my mind during the week and then my feet/legs/body over the weekend. More on that soon…

I’m glad my little stinker liked her costume enough to wear it three times. This allowed me to perfect it each time so by Sunday night it was just right. Here she is helping me get the candy bowl ready:

IMG_9278

She’s on the move!:

IMG_9280

Visiting our first house (the next-door neighbors, where B’s date-night babysitter lives!):

IMG_9281 IMG_9283

Lydia snuck around to say “hi”! IMG_9285

My skunk leaves me in stitches (and she’s WAY into stair-climbing these days)!:

IMG_9288 IMG_9291

What ‘cha got in there?:

IMG_9293

IMG_9294

She loved carrying her pumpkin bucket:

IMG_9296 IMG_9298

The tail is the best part:

IMG_9301

Such a big girl!:

IMG_9302

And in case you didn’t see, there’s a lesson to be learned by this video. Taking candy from a baby is not as easy as they say!!


1 comment:

  1. I adore your little stinker costume and your little stinker! And gold star for mom for making it!
    Aren't holiday's so much more fun with little ones to enjoy them with?!

    ReplyDelete