Well, well, well…I finally am posting my glorious fundraising giveaway. The Dallas-Fort Worth Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure is only 5 weeks away and I couldn’t be more excited! Let’s see if we can raise awareness for this cause by spreading the word about this giveaway. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so its the perfect time!
Below are the two gifts designed by Jillybean Dreams. Aren’t they adorable?! Please know that my camera is not nearly as fancy as some others, so the pics do not do full justice to either piece, but its the best I can do.
Pillowcase dress (designed for 18 month, but Bridget started wearing her dress months earlier than its size and still wears it today. They’re so versatile!):
Here’s Bridgey wearing her’s when she was 5 months old (cold weather). She just wore it a few weeks ago as a summer dress…7 months later!
Diaper changing cloth (has bright green on the back with pink thread detailing…I want to keep it for myself!):
Here’s how you can be entered to win:
1. Post a link to this blog post on your Facebook page and/or personal blog.
2. Donate to my 3-Day fundraising page (you can be entered twice by doing this! If you’ve already donated to me, I’ll enter you twice!). Use this link.
3. Post a link to my 3-Day fundraising page on your Facebook page and/or personal blog.
4. If you send a friend to this link and they leave a comment with your name as their referral, you’ll get another entry!
5. Just leave your email address in your comment and I'll enter you...just because!
You can do just one of these steps or all 5. Any way, you’ll be entered in the drawing (random.org). Just leave me a comment with what you’ve done so I know how many times to enter you. I’ll announce the winner this Sunday, so you’ll have til Saturday night to enter.
No matter how many friends enter, someone is going to win!