Tuesday, August 3, 2010

“The Bachelorette” Watching Party (go Roberto!)

Don’t get excited (or disappointed)…the first full episode I watched was the finale :). However, I’m rarely one to refuse a mommy’s night out, so I took Julie up on her offer to join her watching party for Ali’s big night. Here are some pics…it was fun! Julie, as you can see, had fun prepping the evening for fun :)

 

Julie and her Bachelorette-supporting friends from school…fun group!

IMG_7953

IMG_7954

Nicole (one of two preggo girls there) and Olivia enjoying their parting gifts (roses, of course!)IMG_7960  

Julie totally redid her entry table for the evening’s festivities…hilarious!

IMG_7955  IMG_7957

The ceremonial turning of Chris’ picture (he seems like a nice guy)…next Bachelor, perhaps??

IMG_7958 IMG_7959

Ah, good times. Thanks, Julie, for making it a great night! Too bad I didn’t get a pic of the yummy spread. It was delicious!

3 comments:

  1. I love that the party came fully equipped with roses as parting gifts! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That table with the roses and pictures is HILARIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny!! I love it. =)

    ReplyDelete