Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A trip to see Trip!

Finally, I got to visit precious little man, Trip, at his place this afternoon. His mama, Erin, has been a close friend for over 20 years and though I don’t get to see her often, its always so easy to get together and chat about anything. Today was no different! She’s doing splendidly as a new mommy and its easy to see why…Trip (as in Richard James Stacy III) is an angel!

  B loved Trip’s activity mat! It has sides that can be raised up for easy corralling. Love it! :)

IMG_8923

He is a very healthy big boy, but he still felt so small in my arms! Ah!

IMG_8924

And, of course, she found the puppies :)IMG_8925 

Who wants to play ball with me? Anyone?

 IMG_8927

She was having such a great time with all of her furry friends :) I love how much she loves animals!

IMG_8928 

Proud Mama, Erin (notice her furry baby looking on):

IMG_8930

Bridgey doesn’t really care much about babies, but she was interested in Trip once he got down to her level. And she was into that cool swing:

IMG_8931 

Exploring Trip’s “little man” nursery. That hat rack is adorable! It’s stocked with Trip’s grandpa’s (or is it great-grandpa?!) hats. So special!

IMG_8933

I think the fact that she’s reaching for his feet is just precious:

IMG_8934

I’ll say it again…its crazy to think Trip will be this big in one short year!

IMG_8935

Right as I was packing up, Erin’s sister, Randi came in. I love my Randi!!! So glad Bridget and I got to give her a squeeze and chat for a while. Don’t they look pretty together?

IMG_8936

Since Randi came, so did her precious puppy, Madison. Bridget loved her, too, of course. Madi looks like she’s cowering beneath the giant B! Argh!!!

IMG_8937

Erin and Randi are also “Williams girls” like me, and we grew up as a mighty two-family Williams clan. We are all planning our Williams full reunion for our favorite restaurant, Via Real, soon….bring on the spinach queso!

No comments:

Post a Comment