Monday, June 14, 2010

Preggie Meaggie!!!

Oh, what a fun time us mommies all have at baby showers. Sure, they were fun before we had kids of our own but welcoming someone into the club with silly games and tasty cake while also understanding all the gifts (and their importance or non-importance) makes it way better.

This post is dedicated to mommy-to-be Meagan and her precious baby girl, Preslie Lauren. Bridget and I had a lovely time and her beautiful pink shower and we can’t wait to meet the (of course) already spoiled little one! It was nice to see some old friends, too. Who’d have thought 10 years ago that so many of us would still live in DFW (I don’t know about everyone else, but I always thought I’d move away!), but now that kids are involved its become so hard to make a simple 45 minute drive to meet up. Ah, but its so true :). Meagan: B and I promise to make more time to come out and play with you and your P pod when she arrives…we can’t wait!

Playing with Christy :)

IMG_7181

Mommy introducing B to Natalie:IMG_7178

Meagan opening one of many adorable and unique gifts!IMG_7179

Hanging with Hilary:

IMG_7180

Adamo ladies with Meagan on one of the last days that she’ll ever be the center of attention (because Preslie will take it all from now on!):

Meagan's Shower

Good times by all!

1 comment:

  1. Awweeee!! Thanks for the tribute!! I had so much fun and am so glad that I got to meet little B! Too bad I didn't have more time to just sit and chat. What does that mean? Oh, just that we need to have lunch soon! Heheheehe!!! I will be blogging shortly, but right now, I am still recovering from the weekend's festivities. Love you, Adamo family!!!

    ReplyDelete