Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Baby Girl from Ipanema

Watching Daddy’s jazz band concert on Tuesday night was such a blast! Mommy and I nabbed a sweet front row (corner) spot on the floor and she laid out my favorite quilt complete with toys and snacks. Miraculously, I managed to sit and listen for THREE of the 10 songs. That’s a big deal! The whole audience loved me and Daddy was so proud after it was all over. What a great night for the Adamos!

Waiting for the shindig to begin:IMG_6873

IMG_6875

Totally into it! Well, at least for the first 3 songs…that’s impressive for an 8 month old:

IMG_6878

Now that crawling is in the bag, this is our new cool move:

IMG_6885

IMG_6886

Um…are their shirts not the cutest things you’ve ever seen???:

IMG_6887

Phew! After a long day, neither of us was surprised to find this in the backseat when we finally got home:

IMG_6889

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of her! And of COURSE everyone loved her! She's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete