Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Help Me! (Blog to Book)

Of all the lessons I've learned lately with digital media and what happens when its lost, I definitely know now that I need to get this blog to book project underway. Honestly, I don't even care that its the BEST blog book of all time, I just want to make sure I get all the posts (well, the posts I care about) printed off in hardcopy so I can have it in my hot little hands WHEN (not IF) a catastrophe happens again. You know it will. If you don't know it will, then your time is about to come so beware!

This being said, what do you recommend for blog book programs? Likes? Dislikes? Of course, cost is a factor but so are convenience, quality, and reassurance. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the whole process and how your blog books have turned out. Asking the experts (you!) is always my favorite way of researching.

Thanks in advance! Send me a comment or message with any and all suggestions...nothing is too much. You know how I like to ramble :).

1 comment:

  1. This blogger has printed her blog into books:
    http://therowefam.blogspot.com/

    Her email address is on her right sidebar. I've emailed her in the past...she's very sweet! I think we'd be friends IRL. :-)

    ReplyDelete