Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New Babies…gotta love ‘em!

It’s been a while since I’ve organized my pics and such since things have been so crazy (see my next post!) but I wanted to make sure I got to introduce sweet Wesley Zimmerman to you all.

IMG_9943

Bridget and I stopped by my good friend, Amy’s house last week to finally meet this precious tike. Amy and I became friends after meeting in ACappella Choir at UNT. She has such a beautiful, high soprano voice. It really is angelic! Though she was the head director of a 5A area HS choir, she decided to become a stay-at-home mommy after learning of her “surprise” pregnancy. Love this girl and her beautiful little boy!

 IMG_9942 

Bridget was particularly whiny at this baby visit (annoying!), but still wanted to share all of Wesley’s toys with Amy and made sure she got a chance to see him up close and utter her favorite word, “baby”. I love hearing her say that!

IMG_9944

 

Happy holidays as a family of three, Zimmermans!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment