Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday time with Cassie the Precious Photographer!

Over Thanksgiving week (remember, I’ve been busy!), we had the delightful pleasure of meeting Cassie of Twelve Twenty Photography for a family photo session. Since both of my sisters were in town for 3 days, I wanted my entire family to get in a shot together. It had been since high school since we had that officially done.

If you’ll remember, it was f-f-f-f-freezing on Thanksgiving Day this past November and the Friday afterward was not much better. This changed our plan from an outdoor shoot to an indoor location and choose the Four Seasons Hotel in Las Colinas. Beautiful! We still managed to brave the chill and get some lovely outdoor pics, too…we’re so strong!

I hope you enjoy! Here are some of my favorites:

 Adamo Family-39 Adamo Family-45 Adamo Family-110Adamo Family-71  Adamo Family-118 Adamo Family-120 Adamo Family-154-2 Adamo Family-157 Adamo Family-160 Adamo Family-171-2 Adamo Family-175-2 Adamo Family-181 Adamo Family-206

Happy Holidays to all!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures! She's adorable... your family is adorable... what fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh! I love them so much! I need a copy of one of your family pics! I LOVE the one of all the Williams girls and Bridgie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am finally getting caught up on my blog reading! What great pictures these are! I love the one of her peeking up... her eyes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete