Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where so many others have tread, my journey begins

I'm proud to announce my registered participation in this year's DFW Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk! My fabulous friend, Mandy, and I are walking together and we are so excited to be a part of an amazing organization. Here's our "before" picture that we took last night when she came over for dinner and helped me register online.



Very soon I will have a link to my fund raising page and my financial responsibility to the cause can start. I'm looking forward to raising my $2300 and seeing how much more I can raise. Mandy has only been registered for a couple of weeks and she already has raised $810!!! I'm so proud of her!!! Though she's one convincing lady...:)

Here's us at her bridesmaids night out party at Times Ten Cellars:



The bride and me before her lovely wedding in September of 2008:



We are both ready to make more memories together as walkers of the 3-Day!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so proud of you for doing this!! BTW, I read here often and don't comment enough, but Bridget is beautiful and we must meet up again soon! I miss you beautiful ladies and Jonathon too! Give your family a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!! How fun! I'll be making my own post today. :)

    ReplyDelete