Friday, April 8, 2011

Finding Some Peace of Mind

Well, I’ve been a little overwhelmed recently with life and as I’m sitting here messing around on the computer (reading about the government shutdown, watching people save money on Extreme Couponing – how can I do that?! , frantically cleaning my neglected home) I find myself needing a calming presence. Enter my precious doodle bug! Not much to say here, so I’ll do my best to leave it to the pics. Here are some wonderful memories my family made this St. Patty’s Day that have been waiting around to be shared…
















I already feel better. Maybe hearing her sweet words to her toys as she sits in her crib could make a difference, too. Time to go snatch her up in my arms for a hug!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I love this. They have a way of snatching us out of a funk pretty quick, huh?

    ReplyDelete