Monday, March 29, 2010

Adamos in Action!


(yes, horrible pic of me but its the only one with all 4 of us...I'm dealing with it!)

What a weekend of activity! Though I'm truly a "Fall girl" with my birthday in November and my favorite weather being cool and cloudy, I'm just loving this mid-60's days and I want them to stay for a while. Saturday, we participated in the MS Walk in Addison with the librarian from my school, Leia, and her adorable family. A few other teachers from work were there as well and we had a great time. Did I mention the free Subway sandwiches, too? And chips? Ah! It was a dream :).

(The Family Rogers! And I don't think I mentioned that Leia is an MS sufferer, so walking for her made it that much more special)

Not only did we get out for that 5K, we also walked in the mini-parade at First Presby in downtown Dallas for Palm Sunday. Jonathan plays the PS/Easter gig there every year and really enjoys it. The music minister there is awesome and very knowledgeable (something Jonathan appreciates a lot), and the congregation is so welcoming. We walked for an hour through the streets of downtown with everyone singing "When the Saints Go Marching In" and other standards. B and I had a fun time and plenty of people commmented on her cuteness (eating the palm only added to the interest, of course). Good times!

(notice Jonathan in the background playing trombone? teehee)





We did other stuff, but my brain is so maxed out. Gotta love mommy-brain! Oh yeah, J and I had a date night, thanks to my parents. Saw "Hot Tub Time Machine" (J's idea, duh) at Studio Movie Grill...great food and fun...bad movie...but I'll take what I can get!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you don't like the first pic, but the last two are oh, so cute! I didn't think B could get anymore adorable. Alas, she's done it again!!!

    ReplyDelete