Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Update: 15 weeks!

I will not be able to keep up with this pregnancy like I did with the first, but when things pop in my mind, I'll jot them down.


Just had a good doc appointment yesterday. Wahoo! Next month's appointment brings with it a gender reveal sonogram. Yippee!

Me these days:

Feeling way better, but somehow still gagging randomly and often. Eh, I'll take it.

Pregnancy nose is WAY more intense this time around. Thank The Lord I'm not teaching middle school because men's cologne is killing me. If I smell it, I might as well be drowning in it. Jonathan was not happy with me when I snapped at him recently because I thought he reeked of cologne. He doesn't ever wear it. It was after shave, and it was his normal amount.

Food cravings are easy - Asian food and anything home cooked. No snacks. Thanksgiving has never been so highly anticipated to a stomach!

I'm trying to not fall behind in keeping my home. Sweeping, vacuuming, general up keep - waaaayyyy behind. Thankfully B is decent at picking up after herself! It'll happen...or it won't. I ain't stressing.

Anything else? I can't remember. In fact, I can't remember most things right now. What were we talking about? Where I am? Why did I just put the butter in the cup cabinet? You know the drill.

Bring on the holidays!


1 comment:

  1. Ugggghhh I remember the gagging! I never threw up once with Z, but I remember gagging if the air just felt too weird even. So strange, these pregnancy bodies. You look beautiful! I can't wait to hear confirmation of my theory that it's a boy! ;)

    ReplyDelete