Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We're on the final countdown!




Our due date is just a few days away (Monday the 7th) and we can't wait! With every day our little girl continues to hold on, Jonathan and I are able to get more things done off our pre-baby checklist. Yay! I love me a good checklist. I've felt so many changes in the last few days and I continue to anticipate what new feelings are in store with each new day. She's going to be here so soon!!!!!

I managed to get nursery pictures loaded to my Facebook page (see link on the right), but I'll put some up here, too, for fun. I'd like to wait until I get the final touches put on the walls, but I might not be able to wait.

It's amazing to think that in just a little while our lives are going to change forever! When people ask me if I'm ready, I say "yes" though honestly I have no clue what to expect! For the first time in my life I really don't know what's ahead...at all! It's an anxious but fun place to be and I'm so happy to be there with Jonathan!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so thrilled for your baby's arrival. I will live vicariously through you, your blog and updates until Oliver gets here! What a fun adventure we're embarking upon. The best is yet to come and I can't wait to meet your little angel and introduce her to my little gentleman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, so excited to meet her when she's finally here!!

    ReplyDelete