Sunday, December 13, 2009

So busy this month! Oh wait...that's every month

Well, just like I always say: we've been so busy this month! Jonathan and I have both already had at least two concerts for school with more coming up this week, as well as Jonathan's Carrollton Wind Symphony Concert (in which some of my kids from school will sing). There's no time to shop! I guess that's a good thing because we don't have any money to buy stuff anyway!

Bridget and I had a big week with concerts, birthday parties and holiday gatherings. Here's a pic from B's first rock band exposure! She had a great time with Grammy and Pop. They're always so proud to show her off! It was a little loud, so she spent most of her time watching the fun from the foyer...gotta protect those little ears if they're going to provide perfect pitch in the future, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment