Monday, November 16, 2009

A New Life!



I think what's keeping me from updating my blog regularly again is the weight of catching everyone up on the last 2 1/2 months. So, that being said, I've decided to just start where I am and proceed from here! Bridget is amazing....she's the happiest little baby and such a calming presence in our home for all God's creatures. She sleeps through the night (last night we got a 10:30-6:30 amount of sleep...amazing!) and is pretty predictable for feedings and naps, too. We're prepared for everything to go topsy-turvy at some point, but we'll take what we can get!

Going back to work has been tough but I'm making it and so is Jonathan. The greatest thing we've done in our life with Bridget so far is have Jonathan stay home for a week with her when I returned to the classroom. They really strengthened that daddy/daughter relationship and made their own little memories together. I could see the change in attitude for Jonathan almost instantly. Thank goodness his boss encouraged him to take the time (well, forced him). I don't know that he would have done it on his own! Those first time dads can be a little nervous at first but once they see that they can do it and be fine there's nothing that can stop them (except maybe an invitation to disc golf or camping).

I'll be back soon! Plus, I've got updated pics from the weekend of baby showers but since Penny decided to gobble up the camera cord, I have no means of loading pics just yet. This must be rectified!!!!

I've missed you, blog :).

No comments:

Post a Comment